Assistant Professor, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen (CUHK(SZ))
Vice Director of the Smart City, Transportation and Logistics Lab, Shenzhen Research Institute of Big Data (SRIBD)
Read more about me in the bio page
My research interest is about information, which I think is something fundamental in nature. Some topics of particular focus in recent years:
- Network coding, coding theory, information theory
- Wireless networks (including WiFi, 5G and beyond), underwater acoustic networks
- Distributed storage and computation
- network applications, e.g., V2X autonomous driving
See more in the research page.
- PhD students
- Engineers at SRIBD
- Research Scientists at SRIBD
The above positions available year-round. Please contact me for more information.