I work as Assistant Professor at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen (CUHK(SZ)).
Hiring at both CUHK(SZ) and SRIBD
- PhD students
- We encourage students with strong math background and engineering interests to apply our PhD program.
- Tuition fee covered (95,000/year) for 4 years, monthly salary 5000 RMB (with research and teaching duties).
- CUHK degree, flexible research directions, and International academic environment.
- We welcome fresh PhD graduates with background in areas related to information sciences.
- Competitive salary package (including 300,000RMB government supports, subject to qualification)
- 2 year contracts.
- Research Assistants/Engineers
- We are hiring software engineers focusing on network protocol, cloud/edge computing, and smart driving, and hardware engineers on underwater acoustic networks.
- Competitive salary, flexible working hours.
- Challenging engineering and research issues.
- Undergraduate Research Assistants
- Hand-on projects: undergraduates with programming (c/c++ preferred) experience.
- Theoretical research: strong math background (in particular probability, linear algebra and (better) analysis).
The above positions available year-round. Please contact me for more information.